Skip to the content
Skip to the Navigation
About the protection of personal information
- The personal information supplied by our customers through the inquiry forms on website of the Flowell Corporation (hereafter called “our company”) or E-mail is treated under the policy of personal information protection.
- Our company will respect the customers’ rights when the customers’ information is acquired, kept, used and disclosed.
- Our customers can visit the website of our company without disclosing personal information. When our customers only refer to the website of our company, customers’ information is not collected.
- Our company takes appropriate security action to avoid the leakage, loss, damage, or illegal access of customer information.
- Our company uses customer information only when it is needed for the following reasons.
To fulfill contract needs agreed by a customer and our company
To send an invitation letter to the customer for an exhibition, etc.
- Our company will not deliver a customer’s information to a third party without an agreement with the customer in advance. We may deliver the customer’s information without getting a customer’s agreement if it corresponds with the following items.
In a case where it is required on law
In a case where it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or assets and getting an agreement from customer is difficult.
In a case where cooperation is requested by a national organization or a local body or consignee of such a body who executes a mission under the law and where getting an agreement from the customer becomes an obstacle to the execution of such a mission.
- Our company complies with the law and code related to the handling of personal information and tries continuously to review and improve the protection policy of personal information.
- Cookie is a small data file which is written on the hard disk of a visitor to a website. It is used to recognize which webpage that user visited.
Cookie information is sent/received between websites and internet browsing software, but the cookies written by other web site or other data on the hard disk cannot be read from the web site side.
- Cookies are used on many websites and the user can set his or her browser to show whether to use or refuse a cookie when visiting a website.