In Japan, we adopted the flare sealing system to them forthe first time. 60 series has unique construction in thattube flaring process, body shape and nut shape areFLOWELL original. (U.S.PATENTED) They have nearlyperfect property about cleanness, absolute safety, less fluidtrapping, less fluid seepage and less re-tightening.
- High performance flare type fitting
- The end edge of body & the nut inside are tapered
- Excellent liquid dislacement characteristics
- 2 ways to assemble (HOT & COLD flaring)
- Maximum working temperature of 100℃
- Applicable tube sizes : φ1/8"-φ1", φ3mm-φ25mm
Exclusive tools are essential to flare the tube for 60 series tube fittings. There are two ways to assemble.
COLD Flaring...assemble in ambient temperature.(Lever Type)
HOT Flaring...assemble after heating.(Lever or Handy Type)
Lever Type...Flare the tube I.D. by using the leverage.
Handy Type...Exclusive handy type jig for HOT flaring. A handy type warms a tube for heat gun, and flare processes a tube. Suitable for the plumbing of short length tube and the fewer piping purpose.